CRIMINAL DEFENSE ONLY:
Unlike me, most attorneys practice in more than one area of law, usually many areas. You do not want a civil, divorce, business, real estate or other general practice lawyer for your criminal defense. You need a Criminal lawyer.
Hands down, the absolute best training ground for criminal defense is in the prosecutor’s office. Nothing else can provide that from which to develop as and be a superior lawyer.
Over 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
You do not want a novice who is learning on the job. You need a proven and accomplished Lawyer who has the expertise that only comes from over twenty five years of practice.
- • Member of the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney’s Association
- • Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- • Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- • Maryland Bar
- • District of Columbia Bar
- • U.S. Supreme Court
- • U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- • U.S. District Court
- • Military Courts
Time is of the essence. Act promptly. New case appointments are set on an expedited basis, usually on the same day. Our clients come first so our fees are fair and reasonable.
410.268.2233 • 301.870.0330
301-932-HELP (4357) • 877-DUI-LWYR (384-5997)